Saturday, November 2, 2013

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick: Wear Berries & On The Catwalk



So here I am, writing my first blog post and it feels a bit surreal if I'm honest. Writing a blog was a wish of mine for many years but I just kept putting it off, having thousand excuses. But few weeks ago I made my final decision, threw all my fears and excuses out of the window and started working on it. And as I said, here I am. I figured there will be plenty of time for a proper introduction in the future so I wont bore you with my life story just yet.


Many things have been said and many reviews have been done about this Essence's lipsticks, specially the shades Natural Beauty(which I own and love) and Coral Calling got a lot of attention, so there's not many new things to say about them.
However, I didn't really see many reviews and swatches of Wear Berries and On The Catwalk so I decided to show them to you.


Wear Berries is one of my favourite lipsticks this fall because its a beautiful purple shade. Its not really long lasting (2-3 h) but it actually does leave a nice stain. Of all the lipsticks from this range that I tried, this one is in my opinion the best.
I got On The Catwalk as a part of a birthday gift from my friends so I didnt really wear it all that much since then (my birthday was last week) so I cant tell you much about it. Its in dark red with slight burgundy undertone and its a good choice of red lipstick for fall and winter.

I think these lipsticks are great for their price (cca 2.5€) , they don't dry my lips and I'll definitely buy shades Natural Beauty and Wear Berries again.


(excuse my swatches, I didnt really know what I was doing and my camera died in the middle of it)


                                                

15 comments:

  1. Kjuti! :) Ful lepe fotke z rožicami<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Beauty mi je zakon, Wear Berries imam pa tudi doma, ampak jo še nisem preizkusila. Po slikah in opisu sodeč, mi bo tudi ta všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of these lipsticks but they look really nice.
    Thanks for the comment and welcome to the blogging community! Your pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it if you ever get a chance, they're really good for such a low price. And thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. res lepe fotke, love 'em! :3 pa barve šmink tud čist hude, Wear Berries gre naslednjič z mano ko grem v müeller! :D
    p.s. i feel ya kar se tiče začetka pisanja bloga, js sm se tud fuuul dolg spravljala :D ..but we did it! *highfive* haha (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeeeah *we're all in this together starts playing in the background* Meni se nikoli ni zdel pravi čas in sm odlašala pomoje kaka tri leta hahaha :D
    Wear Berries pa nujno probaj, za to ceno tut, če ti ne bo všeč ne bo prevelike škode:) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 'on the catwalk' as well! gorgeous color! :)
    I love your blog, it's so beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, obe sta čudoviti... bom morala sprobat kakšno, ker jih vse tako hvalite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vsaj Natural Beauty sprobej, z njo nemoreš zgrešit:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. joj kako sta mi všeč ti dve barvi. škoda, da jih ni več :D
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. mašii:)) kok lušno da si se spravla pisat, jz si ne upam:((
    mi je všeč, sam še kej novga objavi noo;) pa kdaj gremo na kavo??:P

    ReplyDelete