Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter


Me and my friend made a short trip to Klagenfurt last week and I convinced him to stop at Douglas so I could pick up a few things. One of the things I bought is Beginner's Luxe set. Set contains a trio of Soap & Glory's best-loved classics: 75 ml Clean On Me shower gel, 50 ml Scrub of Your Life body butter, 300 ml The Righteous Butter and exfoliating gloves.
So far I only tried The Righteous Butter and even though I usually wouldn't spend cca. 20€ on body butter, since I normally use it 3 times a week and need to constantly repurchase it, I'm glad I did.




This body butter was made for very dry skin, its formula should help hold hydration in longer and the scents is Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance which combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla notes on the bottom - I like it because it's very subtle, but it still smells really nice.
This is the second Soap & Glory product I ever tried, first being Hand Food, and so far I'm loving it.



The thing that I like most about this product is, that your skin truly feels soft and hydrated longer. The same smooth feeling lasts for few days and not just until your next shower.
I give a lot on my body skin care, when it comes to lotions, Garnier Intensive 7 days still does the trick for me, but I had quite some troubles, finding right body butter and this is the perfect addition to my usual routine.
I can't talk about improvements on my skin yet, I only used it twice, however, winter is coming and the time to show its righteousness will arrive.


Have you tried this body butter? What do you think of it? Which are your favorite Soap & Glory products?

15 comments:

  1. I love soap and glory, such amazing products!! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Soap & Glory, I've heard very good things about it, but unfortunately we don't have it here in my country...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to soap & glory. This is a great choice hehe. Love the scrub of your life especially.

    Love your blog, following on GFC, G+ & bloglovin.
    I'm doing some xmas giveaways over at my blog, would love it if you had a peek! xx
    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-countdown-win-macadamia-oil.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this one! I'll love to get a good body butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute gift set

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! New follower over here, I can't wait to read some more of your posts.

    xx

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog:)
    I follow back!
    have a nice day :)
    http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soap & glory! Great post :)
    I just started following your blog :)

    Im also doing a MAC lipstick giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post
    your blog is cute

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post ;)

    following you. If you want follow me back :) barbaragrum95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderfulproducts:)! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a amazing product, I love it when it leaves my skin soft :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    on my blog www.styleshower.com , bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete