Saturday, November 9, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet

Chaos. This is the only word to describe this week. I was helping on two sets, one for commercial and one for stand up show. I worked 12 hours per day and when I wasn't,  I was either sleeping or running from one job interview to another. So now I finally have few minutes for myself and I decided it's about time I write another post.

Revlon Lip Butters are well known, so I don't have much to add. They're are quite moisturizing, buttery(shocker I know) and they glide on lips, so in a way they're like lip balms. The texture really makes them alluring to use. I never thought a lip product could make me this happy when I'm using it (it sound crazy but if you tried them, you know what I'm talking about).

Sorbet is from their new collection and it's a great pink, bordering on fuchsia color. On me it lasts about two hours or  less if I'm drinking or eating, so don't expect miracles when it comes to longevity. Pigmentation is good in my opinion, expect to see your natural lip color through it though.

All in all, I love Revlon Lip Butters, they're like joy in a lipstick form.







23 comments:

  1. Žal imam samo en Lip Butter in sicer najbolj "varni" odtenek, Creme Brulee. Upam, da bom še kupila kakšnega, ker so res prava kombinacija barve in vlažilnosti:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi zelo lep odtenek. Jaz imam se Tutti Frutti ampak je bolj poletna barva:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hun!

    Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. I'm Not sure if you have been nominated before but, I did :) - The blog post is here :http://fatbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nominated-for-sunshine-award.html

    Lucie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni so tudi super. Jaz imam že štiri ali celo pet. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz nameravam tudi se razsirit svojo zbirko:D

      Delete
  5. i love revlon lip butters too!
    it's like they got all i need!
    color and moisture together!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful blog, please check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nisem še sprobala teh 'butterjev', imam pa od Maybelline Color Whisper v odtenku Coral Ambition in mi je všeč... Bom morala malo pregledat Revlonovo stojalo, ko grem v Mullerja... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz tudi Coral Ambition že neki časa opazujem ampak se za enkrat še nisem uspela odločit:D Res ti priporočam da jih sprobaš, ker so super. Moram si še kako jesensko/zimsko barvo kupit ker s tole pinky strašim naokoli odkar sem jo kupila:D

      Delete
  8. Beautiful color!!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC a Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lipstick!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin, waiting for Your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & I just checked out your blog & its beautiful:)

      Delete
  11. I love this colour I have it and I have also just bought the Candy apple one

    New follower

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy Apple is so pretty, I haven't seen it in my country though:(
      I followed you back, lovely blog:)

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much & sure I'll check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks really pretty color ! great review :) would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to get Revlon's Lip butters! This color looks so lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This seems very good!!
    I am new follower!Would you like to follow me back???
    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. tudi jaz sem si vedno želela kupit lip butter pa se mi tko zdi da mi ne pašejo "šminke".. mogoče pa probam enega :D

    bi bila zelo vesela če bi sledila mojemu blogu barbaragrum95.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete